The first edition of FIAC Online Viewing Rooms has secured widespread participation from French and international galleries:
– 212 French and international galleries, both emerging and established, specializing in contemporary art, modern art and design, from 28 countries, take part in FIAC Online Viewing Rooms;
– A user-friendly, simple and purpose-driven platform developed in collaboration with Artlogic, the industry leader in digital technology for the art world;
– 5 international curators are invited to each make their own selection from artworks presented by exhibitors: Bernard Blistène, Director of the Musée national d’art modern, Centre Pompidou (Paris), Saim Demircan, Curator and writer (New York), Emma Lavigne, President of the Palais de Tokyo (Paris), Jean de Loisy, Director of the Ecole nationale supérieure des Beaux Arts de Paris (Paris), and X Zhu-Nowell, Assistant Curator at the Guggenheim (New York), each propose a curated selection in the section “Commisaires Invités, Through the eyes of” ;
– 7 Parisian and international institutions are joining us for this first edition with a programme of online talks, exhibitions and films: Bourse de Commerce – Pinault Collection (Paris), Centre Pompidou (Paris), Fondation Pernod Ricard (Paris), Musée du Louvre (Paris), M WOODS (Beijing), Petit Palais (Paris), Museo Tamayo (Mexico).
– Exhibitors come from 28 countries across Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East – Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, the Czech Republic, Dubai, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kosovo, the Netherlands, Peru, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, the United Kingdom, the United States.