– Promote the retention of employees with disabilities
– Communicate, sensitize, train and follow career changes
-Recruit and integrate disabled employees
– Work with the adapted and protected sector
– Help employees with a sick, injured or disabled child
– Create a “Handicap Mission” through the recognition of a disabled person’s specific skills and anticipation of any special needs when fitting out their workstations.
– Organise events to raise awareness of the disability issue within a company: Blind massages, Interactive Quizzes, Inter-team Challenges
– Lauch competitions: “Handi’CAP sur les achats” to encourage employees to head for the disabled sector when looking to buy services and a disability competition to envisage what facilities to offer and what services to provide at our shows for people with disabilities.
– Promote Outsourcing: the Etablissements et Services d’Aide par le Travail (ESAT) and the Entreprises adaptées (EA) place people at our disposal or provide services that we outsource in the course of organising our events (handling, stuffing envelopes, reception, catering, etc.).
To join our team, see the job offers on our website and apply directly or on :
For the 8th year in a row, Reed and an increasing number of its employees join forces with ACF for a good cause: fight against hunger!
55 athletes this year, a new record!
To mark the National Day for Blindness and Vision Impairment, Reed employees joined together to create a work of art.
Reed regularly works with enterprises that give jobs to the disabled (food catering, stuffing envelopes, handling, inserting,sorting, mailing, data entry)
Team Reed has supported Action Against Hunger for the past 6 years.
In 2016, the team raised €10,065!
Within the context of the 10th anniversary of the Handicap Mission, Reed employees participated in a culinary workshop!